Boasting about wealth.

It seems to be the latest fad on here. Over the past few months there have been a handful of new users, who take every opportunity to boast about money, houses and cars that they allegedly own.

Does anyone actually believe a word they say? Do they do it because they're lacking in other areas?

Give it a rest, you make yourself look a right pillock. Fact.

It seems to be the latest fad on here. Over the past few months there have been a handful of new users, who take every opportunity to boast about money, houses and cars that they allegedly own.

Does anyone actually believe a word they say? Do they do it because they're lacking in other areas?

It's mostly the very same person. No - one believes a word, and most people I suspect think he/they are totally tedious and in fact, a load of toss.

it's the nature of worldwideweb. Everybody says they've attended some of the most prestigous educational facilities in the world and emerged from them with the most fantastic qualifications it's possible to gain. Once they've done that, they get these incredible jobs, that enable them to drive top-of-the-range cars, take helicopter lessons, travel the world, and eat in the best restaurants. After shagging about 400 supermodel-type women in 8 years, they settle down with one of them in a house in the country and have 3 kids they send to $50,000 a year schools each. Despite all this, they still manage to make 200 posts a day on various internet forums. I guess some people are just miles more talented than others.

it's the nature of worldwideweb. Everybody says they've attended some of the most prestigous educational facilities in the world and emerged from them with the most fantastic qualifications it's possible to gain. Once they've done that, they get these incredible jobs, that enable them to drive top-of-the-range cars, take helicopter lessons, travel the world, and eat in the best restaurants. After shagging about 400 supermodel-type women in 8 years, they settle down with one of them in a house in the country and have 3 kids they send to $50,000 a year schools each. Despite all this, they still manage to make 200 posts a day on various internet forums. I guess some people are just miles more talented than others.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You'll be talking about the Dore Bore no doubt. If he's rich and successful I'm the image of Brad Pitt.

In my experience rich, successful people have to have some form of intelligence to have amassed the trappings. Anyone who would brag about it is a bit of a wally.

I reckon its fishing for some young gold digging Bimbo. If there are any gold digging Bimbos about please note. He lives in a bedsit at Firvale and is probably surviving on benefit....:hihi:

It's mostly the very same person. No - one believes a word, and most people I suspect think he/they are totally tedious and in fact, a load of toss.

I agree with you Halibut *cries*. What i will say is that he/she is a pretty good 'troll' in that he/she manages to hook a lot of people, myself included on occasion, pretty easily. The most recent incarnation has upped the ante somewhat and is reaping the rewards due to more people than ever biting.

You'll be talking about the Dore Bore no doubt. If he's rich and successful I'm the image of Brad Pitt.
At least he does it with a bit of humour, occasionally.

Sounds like someone on the internet lets someone on the internet get inside their head.

Since I'm talking about a fad rather than any individual, your theory falls flat on its arse.

I agree with you Halibut *cries*.

Occasionally it happens to us all. :hihi:

Except that most people on the forum claim nothing of the sort...

Archived