Boasting about wealth.

A couple of trolls attempted to insult me by claiming that I was a trolley parker at Morrisons. The information is incorrect, but as it was meant as an insult, it insults all supermarket trolley parkers.

Folk from north east Sheffield often hurl insults and abuse at south west Sheffield dwellers, but that's fine isn't it? The guy who this thread is aimed at is just having a laugh at the narrow minded 'got nowt and never will have owt ' brigade, lovingly known as 'Dore knockers'. :hihi:

A couple of trolls attempted to insult me by claiming that I was a trolley parker at Morrisons. The information is incorrect, but as it was meant as an insult, it insults all supermarket trolley parkers.

Folk from north east Sheffield often hurl insults and abuse at south west Sheffield dwellers, but that's fine isn't it? The guy who this thread is aimed at is just having a laugh at the narrow minded 'got nowt and never will have owt ' brigade, lovingly known as 'Dore knockers'. :hihi:

The OP wasn't aimed at any particular individual, unless all those that brag about their wealth are indeed all the same person.

There's more than one, currently posting, that do it and off the top I can think of two others that seem to have disappeared within the past few months.

So that just leaves the Doreman.

Personally, I find his posts and threads very amusing, as I'm sure most others do.

It's patently obvious that it's all tongue in cheek stuff, designed to make people smile, when quite often the majority of threads are doom and gloom.

Good luck to MOS I say, and may his prodigious wealth increase incrementally! :D

So that just leaves the Doreman.Personally, I find his posts and threads very amusing, as I'm sure most others do.

It's patently obvious that it's all tongue in cheek stuff, designed to make people smile, when quite often the majority of threads are doom and gloom.

Good luck to MOS I say, and may his prodigious wealth increase incrementally! :D

We is thinking that there is at least one other, fact.

Archived