Boasting about wealth.

I think crookesey is bang to rights just for putting "Totley" as his location.

:)

I've nowt to come on this forum:-

S17 resident

Owner of a detached house

Almost debt free

Driver of a 4X4

Conservative voter

Share investor

Anticipator of an inheritance

Can put my hand on a few quid if required

Public sector jobsworth sceptic

Chav hunting campaigner

Hater of all fanatical faiths

Sheffield Wednesday fan

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've nowt to come on this forum:-

S17 resident

Owner of a detached house

Almost debt free

Driver of a 4X4

Conservative voter

Share investor

Anticipator of an inheritance

Can put my hand on a few quid if required

Public sector jobsworth sceptic

Chav hunting campaigner

Hater of all fanatical faiths

Sheffield Wednesday fan

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh Oh! Now you've done it, I'll give it 10 minutes at the most :D

We know a couple of retired school teachers who think that the wife and I are wealthy because we live in a nicer house, go on better holidays and drive nicer cars.

I reckon that they waste more money than anyone we know, we always look around. I've just booked a Corsa for 2 weeks, to be picked up at Malaga Airport at a cost of £110.00 for the two weeks (the taxi fares are £50.00 each way). We change our cars when we have put enough aside to do so, and don't pay inflated prices for average restaurant food, our weekend pork ribs are currently marianading in Conrad Kemkas prep room, somewhere near where he is hanging our nearly black rib of beef joint. :D

So that just leaves the Doreman.

Personally, I find his posts and threads very amusing, as I'm sure most others do.

It's patently obvious that it's all tongue in cheek stuff, designed to make people smile, when quite often the majority of threads are doom and gloom.

Good luck to MOS I say, and may his prodigious wealth increase incrementally! :D

I agree, I think he's alright. I've no idea if he actually does have money or not, and it's been so long since I've seen a £20 note that I can't remember who's on it... Its Jimmy Saville right?

If I had money I wouldn't boast, but I wouldn't hide it like it was something to be ashamed of. I come from Barnsley, where intelligence and success is something to be ashamed of, I moved to Sheffield because the natives are somewhat more enlightened.

Archived