Electric Cigarettes - E Cigs

I have tried them, but to be honest my will power wasnt very good, if you really put your mind to it i am sure they work, i know 3 people that have stopped via the electronic ciggy, the only problem i found was the charge didnt last very long, so if you was out all day you would definately need a spare

Stopping smoking is about attitude of mind. Anyone who decides to give up smoking will give up smoking. People who decide to try to give up smoking will not. Deciding to try to give up smoking leaves the options open, deciding to stop smoking does not.

I gave up smoking two years ago by DECIDING to give up. It actually is the easier of the two options, because you do not leave yourself a choice.

Yes and yes! I couldn't have done it without them. Some are definitely better than others ( I recommend the tornado tank ). I have never craved for the real thing with my ecig, so no wobbles and can happily sit with a smoker and use my ecig. They can be used in lots of pubs (and I do) and it is NOT smoking and is no different than using nicotine replacement, some juices come with zero nicotine too.

No horrible smoky smells and my non smoking friends are happy for me to vape in their homes.

My GP is happy and I am an ex smoker on these and have been for 18 months:D

I have tried them, but to be honest my will power wasnt very good, if you really put your mind to it i am sure they work, i know 3 people that have stopped via the electronic ciggy, the only problem i found was the charge didnt last very long, so if you was out all day you would definately need a spare

Try the tornado tank - best one I've tried. It's got a tank so no dripping and the battery lasts for hours and hours. Infact I am still using the original batteries - that was around June/July last year :o

They don't look as good as the ones that look like cigs but they are brilliant and I wouldn't go back to any of the others.

• 8 months later...

Archived