Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

why are some people allways thinking its ok for the rich to get away with paying as little as possible :huh:yet want the poor to bail them out :loopy:. again the gov want the poor to work for their benefits (is that because theres no jobs:hihi:)

the highest earners pay 50% tax, im a low earner but that is a massive ammount, how much more should they pay ???

the highest earners pay 50% tax, im a low earner but that is a massive ammount, how much more should they pay ???

They pay 50% Tax above 150,000 a year.

Let's examine this a bit further.

To receive that amount for a 37 hour week you would be receiving around £80 hour, for every hour above that the difference between 50 pence and 40 pence tax levels would be around £7 an hour.

The poorest people in this country are having their Benefit cut to pay for the mistakes these rich people made.

Now given a choice would you rather take the £10 a week from those who have very little, or £7 an hour out of £77 earned from the very rich.

I know where I'd rather the money came from.

how anyone on here can defend this government in doing what they are doing beggars belief :loopy:. a gov what picks on the weakest and vunerable in society yet gives its rich mates even bigger tax breaks . gives job contracts to other countries before its own workers ? gives aid to other countries while reducing aid for its own people? turning its own people against each other while fiddleing the books while the people are bickering. need i go on :hihi:

Just like Thatcher did. BTW we don't have a Labour party in this country just two Tory parties and Wishee Washee:D:help:

why are some people allways thinking its ok for the rich to get away with paying as little as possible :huh:yet want the poor to bail them out :loopy:. again the gov want the poor to work for their benefits (is that because theres no jobs:hihi:)
Who is saying that the rich should pay as little as possible and the poor bail them out? Who is actually saying that?

They pay 50% Tax above 150,000 a year.

Let's examine this a bit further.

To receive that amount for a 37 hour week you would be receiving around £80 hour, for every hour above that the difference between 50 pence and 40 pence tax levels would be around £7 an hour.

The poorest people in this country are having their Benefit cut to pay for the mistakes these rich people made.

Now given a choice would you rather take the £10 a week from those who have very little, or £7 an hour out of £77 earned from the very rich.

I know where I'd rather the money came from.

You'll struggle to find many people earning £150k only work a 37 hour week.

When will this thread be turned into a poll?

Having read your original response, I'm interested to know why you've chosen to edit it to this.

It wasn't inflamatory or offensive, it contained an inaccuracy (small one) but that wouldn't be enougth to merit changing the whole post.

It couldn't be that the content of it was highlighting the fact that historically Labour have run a lower Budget deficit than your preferred political party and you don't want to help make people aware of this fact.

Anyway, what is the point of a poll, surely it is better to get peoples opinions on why they still support this wretched Government.

A question for which I'm still waiting an answer from some of those who do (and would probably vote yes in a poll).

You'll struggle to find many people earning £150k only work a 37 hour week.

I personally would struggle to find many people "earning" £150k, but that is because I like to use the definition that states they are meriting and deserving of their renumeration.

Archived