Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Who is saying that the rich should pay as little as possible and the poor bail them out? Who is actually saying that?
take the blinkers off and look around and see whos doing what :hihi: .would you still support the less well off if they were getting the same breaks as the rich :huh:

It tends to be because they work harder and are cleverer than most people.

So hows does the explain the likes of VAT Man and The Boy Blunder then?

The answers in the point you questioned - they work harder and are cleverer than most people. That said, I don't think that either's job pays £150k basic.

Why won't the OP add a poll to the thread?

To me it serves no purpose as there will be people voting without the full knowledge of the facts (some of the lies/myths perpetuated by you). I'd much rather try and understand the logic of those people (struggling with this as none of you are prepared to defend their policies).

But to please you I will put a Poll on if you come on and admit to misleading people, by inferring that Labour historically overspend more than the Tories, when it is patently obvious that this isn't the case.

It tends to be because they work harder and are cleverer than most people.

Neither is factually correct, I know a lot of people who work hard and don't get paid a lot.

I also know some very clever people who don't get paid that much.

Archived