Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

not a big fan of cameron, dont hate him either but i totally understand that debt has to be paid back and the only way to do that is by cutting services

So who is going to run the services then? Why do you think the Tories always get voted out?

misleading people, by inferring that Labour historically overspend more than the Tories, when it is patently obvious that this isn't the case.

One of the following must be true:

A. Labour historically overspend more than the Tories.

B. The Tories hystorically spend more than Labour.

C. History shows that Labour and the Torie's have spent exactly the same.

Which is it?

I can't answer that question, as the system we currently work to is seriously flawed.

At the moment those people who are able to buy/make a product and are able to persuade someone to pay a lot more for that same product, will make more money than many many many worthwhile jobs.

If the only way to try and redress this unfairness is to tax them higher, then I would suggest they pay a lot more than they do now.

So from this, it seems you're against anybody having a profitable business. How did you become so bitter and jealous of successful people?

To me it serves no purpose as there will be people voting without the full knowledge of the facts (some of the lies/myths perpetuated by you). I'd much rather try and understand the logic of those people (struggling with this as none of you are prepared to defend their policies).

But to please you I will put a Poll on if you come on and admit to misleading people, by inferring that Labour historically overspend more than the Tories, when it is patently obvious that this isn't the case.

Lol the only person spreading misinformation around here is you and your ilk.

Archived