Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

So who is going to run the services then? Why do you think the Tories always get voted out?

For the same reason Labour got voted out last year? I voted no but seeing Ed Balls on telly today just reminded me how incompetent they are. The government should slow down the deficit reduction to avoid a deeper recession but Labour created the problem by spending more and more money without paying for any of it. More services or less tax but not both.

I can't answer that question, as the system we currently work to is seriously flawed.

At the moment those people who are able to buy/make a product and are able to persuade someone to pay a lot more for that same product, will make more money than many many many worthwhile jobs.

If the only way to try and redress this unfairness is to tax them higher, then I would suggest they pay a lot more than they do now.

1. Clarify Worthwhile Job

2. So if I persuade you to pay me an amount of money to buy something I have made is that my fault or yours? Suggest you read up on the four basic laws of supply and demand

3. Are the people employed to make my product not doing worthwhile jobs?

4. Are they not earning a living whilst making my product.

5. You are either a leader or a follower it does not mean that one is better than the other but without leaders we are going nowhere. Equally without followers we will accomplish nothing. Therefore why should one section pay a higher rate of tax than the other.

No surprise there then is there? Maybe you should log in under a few of your aliases to try and get your point across more.

mecky i havent got any aliases, not one, so not only are you completley incorrect in that , it actually shows the truth that you simply cannot beleive so many people think completley differently from your own self opioniated views , well done because youve managed to show yourself up .

Archived