Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Who do we own the money to? Mainly insurance companies, pension funds and overseas investors.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8530150.stm

Why? Because government spending exceeds government income (taxation etc).

Thanks.

So we owe it to 'fat cats' that have more money than they will ever need while "we all" suffer?

Tell 'em to whistle for it.. Scum.

Thanks.

So we owe it to 'fat cats' that have more money than they will ever need while "we all" suffer?

Tell 'em to whistle for it.. Scum.

Errr....no - where do you think the insurance companies, pension companies etc get their money from to invest in government gilts?

Clue - the likes of me and you and loads of other forum members.

I wouldn't get carried away, out of 135,803 forum members 20 have voted in favour of the government.

You're right, but its a trend that is relevant to this thread that goes to show the OP is either a bit oblivious to the mood of the population or is purposely trying to troll this forum.

I'm sure that will rise, not that it matters much though. Most Labour supporters will be hard at work in their public sector jobs at the moment unlike the forum Tories who seem to spend their day at work on here.

you're forgetting the labour heartland .. or should I call it the signing on queue.

Thanks for just underlining everything I've just said. You are wrong on all accounts and you know you are

Yet you can't actually say which counts and why (as usual).

that's why you're struggling to make any sense and suggest little to move the situation forward.

My post makes perfect sense, unfortunately, you are unable to understand reality, as your posts in this thread make perfectly clear.

When you don't get your way, you spit out the dummy and resort to calling people trolls.

You are just a troll as all your posts have ever pointed out. You're not even a good troll at that.

Q.E.D, the truth will out.

You prove my point for me so very well.

I see you're now trying to claim the poll is somehow flawed because it doesn't tally with your view. It's not like the questions are loaded like many polls, your denial is laughable.

As I originally said, if there are bullies on here, you're a sizeable proportion of them.

Archived