Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Yet you can't actually say which counts and why (as usual).

My post makes perfect sense, unfortunately, you are unable to understand reality, as your posts in this thread make perfectly clear.

Q.E.D, the truth will out.

You prove my point for me so very well.

I see you're now trying to claim the poll is somehow flawed because it doesn't tally with your view. It's not like the questions are loaded like many polls, your denial is laughable.

As I originally said, if there are bullies on here, you're a sizeable proportion of them.

its par for the course with new labour supporters, if its not the same as their views then they are wrong or the system is biased against them, the poll is perfectly clear, anyone has the chance to vote. if new labour thinks the same as mecky then thank god they are out of power for a long long time time

its par for the course with new labour supporters, if its not the same as their views then they are wrong or the system is biased against them, the poll is perfectly clear, anyone has the chance to vote. if new labour thinks the same as mecky then thank god they are out of power for a long long time time

I would imagine out of the 6 million lib dem voters in the last general election a fair few are disenfranchised with the whole ConDem partnership and will be switching back to labour narrowign the gap significantly

I would imagine out of the 6 million lib dem voters in the last general election a fair few are disenfranchised with the whole ConDem partnership and will be switching back to labour narrowign the gap significantly
To Milliband and Balls the 6th form double act?................you are joking!

Erm, stimulating the private sector rather than the public? It may have escaped your notice that it is spending that got us in this mess in the first place, spending our way out won't work this time.

Wrong.

The 'mess' is the result of the Global Credit Crisis which started in 2008.

It was NOT caused by the spending of the previous government (spending plans which as recently as 2009 the Tories promised to match).

Wrong.

The 'mess' is the result of the Global Credit Crisis which started in 2008.

It was NOT caused by the spending of the previous government (spending plans which as recently as 2009 the Tories promised to match).

Et touche - wrong.

It was caused by moronic spending policies by Labour, and was compounded by the global crisis.

To Milliband and Balls the 6th form double act?................you are joking!

no, not at all, we are in the labour heartland. people here have voted labour for years regardless of who's in power just because they would never ever bring themselves to vote conservative on principle. Many people saw lib dems as having an actual chance last election, that obviously din't go to plan so they will be turning back to labour.

not a big fan of cameron, dont hate him either but i totally understand that debt has to be paid back and the only way to do that is by cutting services

You'll be surprised to learn then that the Government has no plans to repay the debt. It intends to reduce the DEFICIT.

Cutting public services and dismantling the NHS will not help it achieve this goal

no, not at all, we are in the labour heartland. people here have voted labour for years regardless of who's in power just because they would never ever bring themselves to vote conservative on principle. Many people saw lib dems as having an actual chance last election, that obviously din't go to plan so they will be turning back to labour.
Well!.......if they are happy voting for two cartoon characters.

Archived