Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

I would imagine out of the 6 million lib dem voters in the last general election a fair few are disenfranchised with the whole ConDem partnership and will be switching back to labour narrowign the gap significantly

of course they will, the lib dems are on the road to oblivion anyway, cleggy has done a fine job destroying them, for that i salute him. labour will pick up a few votes from them, however they are losing support from there own supporters as they no longer speak their own line and are truly bought and paid for by the unions.

ha, like you are going to try and say that public schools don't dominate oxbridge. They still do now, let alone 15-20years ago.

If public schools produce better A level results they will send more kids to top universities, such is the nature of these things.

That's not to say that that universities shouldn't have more open admissions policies but you can't expect them to take two B's and a C when they can have their pick of those with fine results who interview well.

If public schools produce better A level results they will send more kids to top universities, such is the nature of these things.

That's not to say that that universities shouldn't have more open admissions policies but you can't expect them to take two B's and a C when they can have their pick of those with fine results who interview well.

And what about they likes of those that get good qualifications, maybe better than other candidates, who can't get into Oxbridge because of their social background?

And what about they likes of those that get good qualifications, maybe better than other candidates, who can't get into Oxbridge because of their social background?

That's an interesting question but since I don't know the real detail I simply alluded to it in my previous response. Is there a problem?

That's an interesting question but since I don't know the real detail I simply alluded to it in my previous response. Is there a problem?

Of course there's a problem, it's called social engineering, something at which this government is very good at.

Finally a poll, and the volume of opinion is self evident.

Plus there is a new poll released in the Independent today that not only puts the conservatives 1 point ahead of Labour, the first time they have been ahead for 12 months, but it also concludes that less then 1 in 4 people see Miliband as a credible Prime Minister-in-waiting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-blow-to-miliband-ahead-of-crucial-speech-2361428.html

The writing is on the wall for miliband I think. If labour is stupid enough to hang onto him, then they will be out of government for a very long time.

How refreshing to see you come back to the thread.

Can I have an answer to my earlier questions about why you edited an earlier post that was inoffensive, and which highlighted the fact that historically Labour have run with lower percentage deficits than our Tory friends.

Cheers

Why is it necessary to see the usernames of the poll responders?

I would have thought that was blatantly obvious as it would allow us to ask them why.

I've asked the people I suspect voted yes (including your good self) for this information and the consistent response has been to ignore the question.

I can't think why people won't give us this information unless they are an embarassed about their reasons.

1. Clarify Worthwhile Job

2. So if I persuade you to pay me an amount of money to buy something I have made is that my fault or yours? Suggest you read up on the four basic laws of supply and demand

3. Are the people employed to make my product not doing worthwhile jobs?

4. Are they not earning a living whilst making my product.

5. You are either a leader or a follower it does not mean that one is better than the other but without leaders we are going nowhere. Equally without followers we will accomplish nothing. Therefore why should one section pay a higher rate of tax than the other.

1- Plenty of definitions available, choose whichever one you like

2- It is the fault of a unjust system that allows people whose main skill is persuading others to part with their money, to earn considerably more than for example a Paramedic

3- Depends on definition of worthwhile

4- They are receiving renumeration at a level that the owner of the company will pay, and which still allows the owner to take home considerably more

5- To partially correct some of the injustices mentioned earlier.

Archived