Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Quote - Conrod:

There are countless links to Brown’s Marxist beliefs but here’s a nice right-of-center tabloid article for you to ridicule to your hearts’ contents.

Gordon Brown a Marxist!!!

'Doctor, he's out of bed again...having delusions this time as well.'

'There's only one solution Nurse...we must stop him reading the Daily Mail...OH NO he reads the Express! Poor man...you poor poor man.'

Well, he told you it was bait and you still went for it :hihi:

Nope sorry, I've just searched your posts and I can't find your reasons for defending this Government.

Post 8/9 indicates you trust what you are being told, that isn't the same as supporting their policies.

So a simple question for starters, millions of Benefit claimants are having their money cut whilst those who caused this mess are getting off without any pain.

Do you think this policy is correct?

some of the benefit claimants were abusing the system, do you titanic beleive that fruadulant benefit claimants deserve to rob those genuinly in need of help ????

those who "caused this mess" are being punished ,gordon brown lost his job :hihi:

Just been reading about how our Pensions and ISA’s have been hammered by 14% since the start of the year and it got me thinking about the shambles we are in and whether or not anyone still supports this lot.

Unemployment up

Inflation up

Share prices falling very sharply

Growth almost non existent

Benefits being cut from the poor

Very little (if any) wage increases

Yet some in Government want to cut the Tax of the rich.

Is there anyone on here that still defends this lot, and has confidence they can get us out of this mess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14920735

Was it not labour who cut the 10% tax band paid by those on the lowest wages, automatically increasing the poors tax rate by 100% overnight?

Was it not Labour who reduced capital gains tax, paid mainly by the highest earners of society, from 40% to 10%?

Nope sorry, I've just searched your posts and I can't find your reasons for defending this Government.

Post 8/9 indicates you trust what you are being told, that isn't the same as supporting their policies.

So a simple question for starters, millions of Benefit claimants are having their money cut whilst those who caused this mess are getting off without any pain.

Do you think this policy is correct?

Read post #8 again where I explain why I agree with the government.

I note, looking at the OP, you don't explain yourself what policies you specifically disagree with, you just identify a numbr of problems that currently exist.

--

Agreed. Why do the Labour-ites play on the class issue so much. ANYONE can get into Oxbridge with the right grades, it just happens that many from private education get the grades mainly down to the dumbed-down, prizes for all education system created under the Labour Government.

Is there anyone on here who can seriously defend 13 years of Labour Government? Anyone who can justify a roller blading community coordinator on 20K a year? They like to create jobs to boost the economy, but don't know how to pay for it.

How ignorant is it possible for you to get? You're just trolling and a very poor one at that. You're not even thinking about what you're saying.
Funny, I thought his post was spot-on.

How ignorant is it possible for you to get? You're just trolling and a very poor one at that. You're not even thinking about what you're saying.

:loopy:

Not quite sure what you mean?

If I wanted to go to Oxbridge then I needed 3 A-Levels at A grade, not a BTEC in Personal Effectiveness.

If I wanted to go out on a Saturday night then I worked all day Saturday, not used EMA money to go out on the lash.

And if I wanted to go to do some research I used my initiative and found the books, not having to go to a 10 million pound 'learning centre' where someone is constantly employed to make sure students can switch the computer on.

Money is wasted left, right and centre. Cuts are made. I cannot understand anyone who doesn't see this, unless they are actually employed as a roller skating community coordinator coach.

Archived