Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

I live in relative comfort, safety, food is plentiful, I'm at ease enough to spend some of my spare time on Sheffield Forum etc etc etc. Yeah, Barclays and the politicians are really screwing me over :roll:

Your a lemming then. When they tell you to jump, dont forget that cliff is quite high. :D

Your a lemming then. When they tell you to jump, dont forget that cliff is quite high. :D
Who's asking him to jump? There are plenty of us who don't object to paying a few taxes and being 'part of the system'.

If living comfortably, having a pension to look forward to and maybe a holiday now and then makes somebody a lemming, what about those who resist the evil capitalisty system? If they've avoided making themselves comfortable, is that because they're smart?

I can't beleive that 53 people on here dont think re-paying the national debt is important, I bet you've you've given that a bit of a boost :cool:

But the question wasn't "do you think re-paying the national debt is important?"

If it was asked that way the vast majority would vote yes. Even most Labour supporters ;)

Archived