Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Haha, it's noy as simple as that and you know it. When you moving to Surrey?
Actually, it is. Just look at a political map of the UK with labour's constituencies, and they fit nicely into inner cities, or areas with low incomes and/or employment problems.

Actually, it is. Just look at a political map of the UK with labour's constituencies, and they fit nicely into inner cities, or areas with low incomes and/or employment problems.

If everybody voted 100% tory in the blue areas you might have a point. But they don't.

When are you moving away from the sink estates? You didn't answer.

Who's asking him to jump? There are plenty of us who don't object to paying a few taxes and being 'part of the system'.

If living comfortably, having a pension to look forward to and maybe a holiday now and then makes somebody a lemming, what about those who resist the evil capitalisty system? If they've avoided making themselves comfortable, is that because they're smart?

Everything you want out of life, ie live comfortably, have a pension and holidays are what all our citizens in the UK should have.

Unfortunately for a lot of them, this wont happen.

If everybody voted 100% tory in the blue areas you might have a point. But they don't.
Of course, and not 100% vote Labour in the red areas either, I think we'll agree on that much. Not many lifelong benefit claimants, brick layers, tyre fitters or miners are going to vote Tory, but not many chartered architects or engineers, barristers, consultant surgeons, small company owners or blue chip company directors are going to vote Labour either. Wherever they are.

UK politics use to be a relatively class-free game with the liberal and conservative sides of the fence. When Labour added to the pot, it turned politics into a class war - and that has hardly changed today; if anything, Labour's PR machine works itself very hard to build those class divides.

When are you moving away from the sink estates? You didn't answer.
Ah, your argument does weaken when you have to try to get personal, don't you think?

Everything you want out of life, ie live comfortably, have a pension and holidays are what all our citizens in the UK should have.

Unfortunately for a lot of them, this wont happen.

No, it is only what people who have worked for it and saved for it should have. Those with less ability or drive should not expect the same comfort as those who go out and earn it.

Interesting that you call people lemmings becasue they have "what all ur citizens" should have". Sounds like envy to me.

Archived