Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

No, it is only what people who have worked for it and saved for it should have. Those with less ability or drive should not expect the same comfort as those who go out and earn it.

Interesting that you call people lemmings becasue they have "what all ur citizens" should have". Sounds like envy to me.

Are you assuming im unemployed and claiming benefits then Conrod? Priceless...

Tell us the detail of your alternative.

Make the Bankers pay first for a start. Can't quite remember the figs but isn't it £6bn worth of public spending cuts and £7bn in Bankers bonuses?

I think doctors and dentists get paid too highly as well in this country compared eg to wealth creators like engineers and scientists, I'd give them a 10% pay cut, don't know how much that would bring in though Tone.

Pesky facts.

Of course it did. The working classes weren't allowed to vote. :)

Male suffrage came to Britain in 1919, and the Labour Party had their first government in 1924. Britain has always had a class system, and I don't use the word lightly.

(some) Women got the vote under a Liberal Government. Universal suffrage came under a Conservative government.

Make the Bankers pay first for a start. Can't quite remember the figs but isn't it £6bn worth of public spending cuts and £7bn in Bankers bonuses?

I think doctors and dentists get paid too highly as well in this country compared eg to wealth creators like engineers and scientists, I'd give them a 10% pay cut, don't know how much that would bring in though Tone.

That isn't even the beginning of an alternative. Come on Wednesday1, I'm sure that you've got it more worked out than that.

Over to you.

Pesky facts.

(some) Women got the vote under a Liberal Government. Universal suffrage came under a Conservative government.

Indeed, and the conservative party produced the first woman leader, then PM in this country - the "nasty party" eh :roll:

Archived