Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

?????

The borrowed money thats being used to pay the banks (in your assumptions) is money that has to be paid by the tax payer.

Doh!

Gordon’s plan was for the banks to pay it back, I still think that is the plan.

Unless of course people manage to destroy the banking sector then we will end up with the bill.

Whether its Gordon's or Dave's plan, its all a big hoax.

The banks are going to need another bailout in the next few months thanks to the Euro crisis, and thats after a further £75 billion Quantative Easing this month.

Who is paying for this????

Unless of course people manage to destroy the banking sector then we will end up with the bill.

And by the way, we are already having to pay.... what on earth do you call the cuts?

Whether its Gordon's or Dave's plan, its all a big hoax.

The banks are going to need another bailout in the next few months thanks to the Euro crisis, and thats after a further £75 billion Quantative Easing this month.

Who is paying for this????

Why do you think its an hoax?

The banks eventually if everything goes to plan. Personally I would have allowed some of them to go bust along with the people that borrowed more than they could afford.

How do banks make money?

And yes, they should have gone bust, and nationalised for a period of time, then sold off at a later date when the economy had recovered.

But Gordon & Dave, along with the majority of our politicians looked after them boys, and within months, they were paying themselves bonuses again, betting on food & oil, and we took the pain.

Should a wonderful equal society we live in.

Archived