Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Everyone on benefit should have it doubled but be compelled to spend it.

No spend means disqualification from further benefits.

Maximum wage and cap on savings but not assetts - i.e once the cap has been reached fines will be imposed on unspent capital. The supposed captains of industry heads of utilities would be forced to spend their millions and the banks would never see it to be able to misuse it.

excessive taxes on excessive rubbish or refuse to prevent money being spent on crap just to satisfy criteria to qualify for ongoing benefits.

Benefits to be paid by voucher so the coin goes on what it is supposed to go on.

Minting of a 99p coin would save many man hours across the uk

Vote me im a genius.

And another thing ... when VAT Man said we were going to have to tighten our belts, I thought he meant we'd have to pay a few extra quid in tax .... not tighten our belts because the price of food is extortionate and increasing.

Which element of Conservative policy says that?

As far as I'm aware, based on 2011/12 rates with NI rising to 12/2%:

- People earning up to about £7500 a year pay zero tax or NI.

- On earnings from (roughly) £7500-£42500, they pay 32% tax & NI combined

- On £42500-£157500 they pay 42% combined.

- On £157500+, they pay 52% combined.

the figures you quote may be correct . but how much tax out of the figures your quoting actually pay that tax when their accountants get to see them :huh: wake up to the real world and stop being a muppet for the rich :hihi::hihi::hihi:

the figures you quote may be correct . but how much tax out of the figures your quoting actually pay that tax when their accountants get to see them :huh: wake up to the real world and stop being a muppet for the rich :hihi::hihi::hihi:

What do you class as rich? There's not much scope for avoidance when you're on PAYE..

yes i wonder why that is :huh::hihi::hihi: ( think about it )

So what do you class as rich? I know there's not much scope and I know why..I'm just interested in why you seem to think that everyone earning more than the minimum wage is using an accountant to avoid tax..

So what do you class as rich? I know there's not much scope and I know why..I'm just interested in why you seem to think that everyone earning more than the minimum wage is using an accountant to avoid tax..
im interested in why you and other gullible people think its ok for multi national companies to get away with paying as little tax as possible:huh: while year on year are making billions of pounds profit:loopy:

Archived