Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

im interested in why you and other gullible people think its ok for multi national companies to get away with paying as little tax as possible:huh: while year on year are making billions of pounds profit:loopy:

I'm not gullible at all....what do you class as rich?How much tax do you pay? Would you like to be able to pay less?Why do you have difficulty in seeing the difference between companies and people...?

So what do you class as rich? I know there's not much scope and I know why..I'm just interested in why you seem to think that everyone earning more than the minimum wage is using an accountant to avoid tax..
my bold can you explain to me why you think that is ?

Increasing? With the latest supermarket price cars we're almost paid to shop at a certain store!

That must be why my shopping bill increases with every visit then, how much have bills gone up by in the last year alone? And then these's this scenario - Bag A from XXX shop is £30, Bag B from YYY shop is £28 for the same items as Bag A contains. That may be so but what they don't tell you is the fact that the £2 will be recouped by shop YYY on other goods.

I'm not gullible at all....what do you class as rich?How much tax do you pay? Would you like to be able to pay less?Why do you have difficulty in seeing the difference between companies and people...?

Truman may i suggest you read a wonderful book called Treasure Islands by Nicholas Shaxson or have a read on here... http://treasureislands.org/

The ultimate problem is, we are paying tax. Big business & Bankers are not.

Archived