Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

Do you have evidence that they don't?
I think it's reasonable and traditional to ask the accuser to provide evidence, not the defender.

From what I've seen in the media, it's usually Labour MPs who are on the list of non-attendees at Parliament, far more so than Tories. As for evidence, my guess is you have none.

They can't simply because no one can. Default is the only way out now.

While Titanic99 is wasting precious time amusing himself with abstracts like party politics I would advise those on here to look to the only group you'll be able rely on when the real crisis hits, namely yourselves.

Politicians won't save you, the government can't (and won't) so you're on your own.

What to do? DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

Good luck!

I'm with you on this one. Michael C Ruppert has been correct so many times, I would vote for him if it were ever possible.

Unfortunately they were left a disasterous legacy of malfeasance, overspend and debt.

Surely the answer is simple enough, let those who got us into this deficit get us out of it by paying more in tax.

Seems much fairer than letting the poor sods who had nothing to do with it pay for it.

I accept what Osbourne and Alexander are telling us, that there is no plan B, there cannot be a plan B. And also that the fact we're sticking to the plan is reassuring international markets, meaning Britain keeps it's credit rating unlike the USA, which in turn keeps down the cost of borrowing. Everybody would suffer if our credit rating was downgraded, so I applaud the government for doing what they can and sticking to the plan.

Reassuring international markets:huh:

How much has your pension lost this week?

Count me in for their support.

The current government is just doing what HAS to be done to recover the country from the crassly incompetent financial mismanagement that our beloved Mr Brown and his Marxist buddies subjected us to.

"Has" means no alternative, doesn't making those who created the problems pay some more count as an alternative?

For the UK the problems are compounded by the previous governments incompetance.

The current lot will get my vote until I see some movement in other parties.

For Labour, that means Balls gone, Milliband gone... infact, everyone who was in the last goverment.. gone. Until then, they're unelectable.

It's ironic that you keep saying that, because when I look over past posts, the only people who're behaving like thugs and screaming are people like you with your cam-ruin, slap head & con-dem remarks, with very little else of any substance.

When you don't get your way, you spit out the dummy and resort to calling people trolls.

The reality is that you're more of a thug/bully than the majority of RW posters on here.

Out of curiousity, how much better or worse off did you finsh up under Labour.

Genuinely interested as my value increased quite a bit, whereas under this shower it's going down by the day.

Genuinely interested as my value increased quite a bit, whereas under this shower it's going down by the day.

They've certainly achieved a rare prize.....higher inflation, higher prices, no growth and higher taxes. And this is the key to kickstarting the economy how?

Do you mean YOU actually have a value, as a person? Or do you mean things like your house, which increased in value partly because of an availability of cheap credit to one and all, and all part of an economic bubble created by debt?

Archived