Is there anyone left on here that defends this Government?

do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. do you support the governments plans to repay the uk debt ?

• yes i support the governments plans to repay the debt
    • no i do not support the governments plan to repay the debt
    • i dont care at all.

What is your answer?

My answer is to spend.

Create work, open up the pit heads, and the steel works.

Make gas and fuel rather than being Miloi and expceting it to be brought to us.

For over 30 years we have had this silly 'service' idea thrust upon us.

We are and adventurous, hard working people.

It is time we reclaimed our tue nature.

The people that seem to be the 'no' supporters on this thread also appear to post on the 'national minimum wage' thread as saying it should be higher.

If posters want work to be created work as you say, then the last thing that will do this is increasing minimum wage.

Just remind me who said a couple of year's ago that QE and spending our way out of recession would not work?

It hasn't worked and the USA are a prime example of a nation that embarked on stimulus instead of deficit reduction and they have suffered the consequences.

This is an interesting read and explains a lot more then simple headlines: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/8590527/UK-deficit-hits-record-despite-1.1bn-axe-on-borrowing.html

Anyone who defends this governemnt is saying that they are happy that money being taken from the poor, the disabled and the less fortunate in order to pay for the mistakes of multi millionaire bankers
No they aren't. That's just a view you fabricate based on your own class envy/hatred.

Archived