Palestine statehood to be announced..

Would these be the same Palestinians who fire their rockets from school yards using their children as shields? and the same Palestinian terrorists who cowardly hide in the guise of civilians?....I just wondered

I don't know about that, but what I do know is that for every Israeli that's killed, there are ten Palestinians killed.

I don't know about that, but what I do know is that for every Israeli that's killed, there are ten Palestinians killed.
And those Palestinian deaths are usually the result of Iraeli retaliation for Palestinian rocket and bomb attacks - so do the Palestinians share any responsibility for the deaths of their own people?

And those Palestinian deaths are usually the result of Iraeli retaliation for Palestinian rocket and bomb attacks - so do the Palestinians share any responsibility for the deaths of their own people?

The rocket attacks may not be "right" (two wrongs don't make a right) but I can understand the Palestinians' reaction in this way, when the Israelis are sending bulldozers through the homes of the people who have lived there for thousands of years.

Right or wrong, the Palestinians are only defending their homes.

Yes.

When you are colonised you have the right to resist.

I'm glad you support Israel's anti-colonial struggle against the Muslim conquerors, who are, of course just one of the would-be colonisers of the ancient Jewish homeland that tried it on. They lost Spain and Persia already. Now they've lost Israel.

I'm glad you support Israel's anti-colonial struggle against the Muslim conquerors, who are, of course just one of the would-be colonisers of the ancient Jewish homeland that tried it on. They lost Spain and Persia already. Now they've lost Israel.

The problem is Muslims are taught from birth to hate none muslims and Jews are on top of that list.

Really? Is that because Palestinians use kids as sandbags? or is it because they kill each other with the same effort as they kill jews?

Arab leaders themselves understood that "Palestine" was one of their colonial aquisitions, no different than Spain or Iran. Arguing against the UN partition compromise, Azzam Pasha, Arab League Secretary, spoke before the UN (16 Sep. 1947):

|| The Arab world is not in a compromising mood. It's likely... that your plan is rational and logical, but the fate of nations is not decided by rational logic. Nations never concede; they fight. You won't get anything by peaceful means or compromise. You can, perhaps, get something, but only by the force of your arms. We shall try to defeat you. I am not sure we'll succeed, but we'll try. We were able to drive out the Crusaders, but on the other hand we lost Spain and Persia. It may be that we shall lose Palestine.

and they did. What the Europeans called Palestine, but the Arabs never did, was just another colonial aquisition that they lost to the Jews that had lived there, continuously, for 3,300 years.

Archived