Palestine statehood to be announced..

How can you "negotiate" with people who occupy you?

It isnt israel who wont get to the peace table.

That would be the palastinians.

They should drop their rockets, stop strapping bombs onto kiddies and get to the table.

They wont though. I think they just like killing jews then playing the victim too much.

you still haven't realised that it's the Arabs that were occupying the ancient Jewish homeland and it's THEM that were the colonisers that have now been beaten off.

if it had been any other people other than the Jews that succesfully defeated a foreign occupier after 1300 years of colonisation, the left would be cheering them on!

If my land was occupied I would not negotiate I would fight for my land.

It isnt yours or thiers. Its jewish land.

They don't like killing jews they want their land back.

No, they love killing the jews.

Its the second favourite passtime only to beating women in the street for showing too much ancle.

Mod Note

Posts have been removed on the grounds of

• Racism
  • Questioning moderation
  • Attacking other users rather than their arguments, bickering, insults etc...
  • Links to other sites with no real expressed opinion or discussion
  • Quoting posts deleted for other reasons

If you think your post was unfairly caught by this process please open a ticket at the Helpdesk explaining why it should be restored.

If you think I missed any then please report them.

Now kindly keep the discussion civil and on topic because I can't guarantee it will be reopened if the topic is closed again

How could the arabs colonise people who weren't even there?

Jews immigrated massively from central europe and the rest of the world to Palestine after 1948.

So how could arabs colonise people who weren't even there.

ps: what the historian Shlomo Sand says is that these Jews who immigrated to palestine have no legitimacy on the palestinian land, it's not their land and it has never been because a large majority of them are Europeans converted to Judaism long time ago.

*tuts*... There you go, confusing their argument with the facts! *tut*

Really? Is that because Palestinians use kids as sandbags? or is it because they kill each other with the same effort as they kill jews?

You had just finished informing me that I am a Muslim on that thread which got closed before I had a chance to reply.

Presumably that would be because you believe there are only two types of people in the world. Those who agree with the paranoid halucinations you believe to be reality, and Muslims.

It's a facinating perspective (in a clinical sort of way).

You had just finished informing me that I am a Muslim on that thread which got closed before I had a chance to reply.

Presumably that would be because you believe there are only two types of people in the world. Those who agree with the paranoid halucinations you believe to be reality, and Muslims.

It's a facinating perspective (in a clinical sort of way).

That is a strange comment because in Islam's view there's Muslim (of Islam) and Infidels (everyone else).....yet in the real world there are many others....many many religions and ways of life and those causing no harm to others are all acceptable to all

Archived