Adverse weather Warning

This thread would have stopped days ago if LDeville hadn't stopped updating it with useless information and dribble.

Pfft, I say, bring on winter!

:hihi: Probably.

I'm upset that it's warm, I've been looking forward to this 3foot of snow we apparently were going to get in October, and look, we've ended up with 27c sunshine :( gutted.

:hihi: Probably.

I'm upset that it's warm, I've been looking forward to this 3foot of snow we apparently were going to get in October, and look, we've ended up with 27c sunshine :( gutted.

I know! A few people are now predicting a mild winter. I want more than last year! So thats about 32 inches! :hihi:

I know! A few people are now predicting a mild winter. I want more than last year! So thats about 32 inches! :hihi:

Ooh nooo! Now I'm truly upset, I wanted it worse than last year too.

Didn't they say it'd be mild last year though? Whatever they say, go with the absolute opposite.. They said we'd have a BBQ summer the past 2 years - it's been crap weather.. They say we're going to get a mild winter - 50 inch of snow! Whoop. :D

We're going to get shouted at for going off topic....

Hi

Now 25C in the bedroom ie south facing ones and 30C in the lounge aa more windows, south facing and we did not pull the blinds.

hopefully you lot are getting a bit of sun up in the north of England.

The property we bought, tenants to move in week on monday, fact.

Honestly, is this nut case for real? Why do people encourage him?

Honestly, is this nut case for real? Why do people encourage him?

Hi

We could take serious offence at your false accusations, but can't give a fig about it. For the record, never compare other people with your own so-called standards

Hi

It is soo warm here in London, actually very hot and a bit humid.

Just looked up Sheffield, and for once you too are blessed with the type of weather we regularly get.

We bet you, those that work, when out for lunch will take a longer break and finsih early.

:)

Sunday is supposed to be 29C

Archived