Adverse weather Warning

We finally got the snow! 4ft of it :D:banana:

Hi

Just checked out Sheff's weather, its ok but not as nice over here, fact

Re "snow," we noted those that wanted a lot of snow on the whole had not respsobilites, ie taking kids to shcool then wok and back.

it's good for a bit of snow but not when a city comes to a halt and you are having to use up your hols when you don't want to. People with important hospital appts missed them/cancelled. So hoepfully not a lot of snow but if there is, clears within a couple of day.

We were thinking of going to the coast, brighton but decided against as it will be packed inc the bars and other eating places.

Hi

Just checked out Sheff's weather, its ok but not as nice over here, fact

Re "snow," we noted those that wanted a lot of snow on the whole had not respsobilites, ie taking kids to shcool then wok and back.

it's good for a bit of snow but not when a city comes to a halt and you are having to use up your hols when you don't want to. People with important hospital appts missed them/cancelled. So hoepfully not a lot of snow but if there is, clears within a couple of day.

We were thinking of going to the coast, brighton but decided against as it will be packed inc the bars and other eating places.

Snow doesn't mean you don't have responsibilities.. I worked through the bad snow last year, and I know lots of people did. It's just the mardy people who can't cope with it :)

I've still got my fingers crossed for an even worse winter ;) fact.

Snow doesn't mean you don't have responsibilities.. I worked through the bad snow last year, and I know lots of people did. It's just the mardy people who can't cope with it :)

I've still got my fingers crossed for an even worse winter ;) fact.

Hi

Fair enough, you choice, but remember that tens of thousands of elderly and the vulnerable will suffer and more :(

Archived