Would you vote Conservative in local and national elections?

Tony

I'd vote Conservative in (tick one or more)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. I'd vote Conservative in (tick one or more)

• local elections
    • national elections

cameron seems a decent enough chap. Anyone who is devoted to a severely disabled son or daughter is a hero.
Are you for real ?

The devotion you speak of is called parenting and has nothing to do with being standing on any pedestal, its instinct to look after your child. Hero :hihi:

I can imagine his devotion means a lot of getting his wallet out to pay the carers.

Labour spent all the money on things that I don't agree with. Lib-Dems simply lied or spent time on Sheffield Forum after getting my vote. Yes I would definitely vote conservative. You know exactly what you're getting with the Conservatives.
A set of rich ******** that want to sell the shirt off the back of the UK ?

A set of rich ******** that want to sell the shirt off the back of the UK ?

Same as Labour really but the it's expected of the tories. I want to vote labour but they don't look out for hard working, single, 30 something males. Neither do the Lib-Dems, their local councillor spends a lot of time on here being quite righteous. I didn't vote for that.

Labour spent all the money on things that I don't agree with. Lib-Dems simply lied or spent time on Sheffield Forum after getting my vote. Yes I would definitely vote conservative. You know exactly what you're getting with the Conservatives.

There it is, "me me me." A true Tory trait if ever I've seen one.

It like election day, if you want to vote "no" you just don't cast a vote.

Local elections also happen to have alternatives.

Simples, as they apparently say on ITV.

Only if comparing an election with a question that only allows a yes answer:loopy:.

Archived