Would you vote Conservative in local and national elections?

Tony

I'd vote Conservative in (tick one or more)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. I'd vote Conservative in (tick one or more)

• local elections
    • national elections

There it is, "me me me." A true Tory trait if ever I've seen one.

What would be the point in voting for a party I don't agree with? Of course it's about me, I have no children, I'm not disabled, I haven't committed any crimes and I'm not in an ethnic minority. I have only me to look after me. I pay my taxes which look after the rest of them.

I wonder if the Conservatives and Labour parties swapped names and policies would voters carry on voting for the same name.

They've already tried the policy swap bit.

As for hidden conservatism: This thread has has only 26 votes (and it is a fair bet that most people voted yes/yes, so make that 13). It has had 460 views so far. I'd say they are pretty well hidden.

I've got no choice, I don't agree with any of them.

I'm really getting that way. My electoral paper came through the other day and I really thought what's the pooint. I didn't feel like that 2 years ago. I really do now. I reckon we'll have another two terms of Conservative whilst we save the money then we'll have a couple of terms of Labour spending it again. The circle will never end and I don't want to play on merry go rounds.

Labour spent all the money on things that I don't agree with. Lib-Dems simply lied or spent time on Sheffield Forum after getting my vote. Yes I would definitely vote conservative. You know exactly what you're getting with the Conservatives.

What did they spend all the money on?

Labour spent all the money on things that I don't agree with. Lib-Dems simply lied or spent time on Sheffield Forum after getting my vote. Yes I would definitely vote conservative. You know exactly what you're getting with the Conservatives.

Yep, don't think anyone could disagree with that,:

The Cons usually go hand in hand with mass unemployment and economic recessions and NHS privatisations, civil unrest, strikes...................

Yep, don't think anyone could disagree with that,:

The Cons usually go hand in hand with mass unemployment and economic recessions and NHS privatisations, civil unrest, strikes...................

All hand in hand with the reparative measures required when patching the country up after a Labour government.

Archived