TV Licence..What you need one for?

I like many more of you out there would like to have a moan about the cost of a coloured TV Licence.:(

I had a remind come though the post the other day I could not belive it, £145.50p for the rubbish that is on TV, this is NOT vaule for money.:(

Also there was a booklet with the remind, that informed that you need a TV Licence for : *TV Set, *Digital Box, *DVD/VHS Recorder....right I know you will know that but also on the list was :MOBILE PHONE, *COMPUTER, *GAMES CONSOLE :confused:....how many of you didn't know that and could be breaking the law.

What's next will you need a TV Licence of a car Sat Nav, or a kiddies toy

That is only if you don't have one, it doesn't mean you need another...although games console? can't watch live tv on mine that i know of

You can watch Sky on an Xbox 360 :D

You do have to have Sky itself though.

Then bring in a radio licence separately and I'll pay it gladly. But as long as I don't have a telly, I will not buy a TV licence. Despite the BBC's despicable attempts at entrapment by putting live TV feeds onto their websites without my prior consent. I haven't fallen for it yet, and have no intention of so doing in the future.

Don't forget about all those moaners and groaners about tv who listen to BBC Radio are getting their services from"our" tv licence fund.

Yes, and it's much appreciated. :P

Just get rid of your TV and never watch it or pay the TV tax again. Believe me you will never look back. My quality of life and my energy levels went up when I did it.

I did this in 2007. Wish I'd done it 10 years earlier.

I must have saved nigh on £600 into the bargain.

Archived