Your reaction to a loved one wrongly executed

Your question: How would you feel if a loved one was executed for a crime they didnt commit?

My answer: Dodge dodge wriggle wriggle divert divert

(my bold)

You're taking the pi**

As you seem to have forgotten what the question is that I've asked you so many times now, here it is again, from post #100 (on the previous page to this one)

I'll make it very simple for you by using your earlier comparison to Iran, with the crimes followed by the punishments:

Iranian Law:

Man throws acid in face of innocent person -> Throw acid in man's face

US law:

Man kills innocent person -> kill man

Rootsbooster suggestion:

Judge kills innocent man -> punish judge

Now, what's so ridiculous about the 3rd example that doesn't apply to the 2nd?

(the Iranian woman didn't go ahead with the revenge by the way, she showed MERCY. That was in Iran.)

Let's just not talk about judges.

No. Let's talk about judges (as this whole thread is about judges passing the death sentence).

Let's broaden the scope a little

No.

Let's keep to the original hypothetical situation as described in the OP.

No because the death penalty is stupid & counter productive. But yes, someone killing scores of children with bombs is worse than mistakenly sentencing one person to death.

So by your logic, that "someone" (a bomber pilot in this case) who has killed scores of children should also be executed ?

Yes or No ?

Archived