Your reaction to a loved one wrongly executed

You oughta step back and take a look at yourself. On the one hand you are passionately against the death penalty then in the same breath you'd happily execute a judge for passing the death penalty on someone who has been FOUND GUILTY at time of sentencing.

You've still not quite got your head round the original aspect of the thread, have you?:rolleyes:

You've still not quite got your head round the original aspect of the thread, have you?:rolleyes:

Why dont you read the last paragraph of the OP. It suggests that because a person is found innocent after being executed the judge and even the person carrying out the execution should be executed themselves.

It's not the judge's fault in the first place. If the law allows for the death penalty in certain cases which is usually for murders of a particularly brutal or callous nature and the evidence is conclusive and airtight at the time of sentence and the guilty verdict has been arrived at by a jury of 12 people the judge is only doing his job.

I cant understand the total lack of logic. As for executing an employee of the state for doing the execution job higher authorities have sanctioned? :loopy:

Maybe the 12 members of the jury should also be executed for giving the "wrong" verdict ? ? ?

Maybe we should just abolish the whole judicial system altogether and let Jesus Christ be the judge

I cant waste anymore time posting my opinions on this ridiculous thread.

Why dont you read the last paragraph of the OP. It suggests that because a person is found innocent after being executed the judge and even the person carrying out the execution should be executed themselves.

No, it doesn't. You didn't read the thread did you?

I think that would be best.

It's not the judge's fault in the first place. If the law allows for the death penalty in certain cases which is usually for murders of a particularly brutal or callous nature and the evidence is conclusive and airtight at the time of sentence and the guilty verdict has been arrived at by a jury of 12 people the judge is only doing his job.

I cant understand the total lack of logic. As for executing an employee of the state for doing the execution job higher authorities have sanctioned? :loopy:

Maybe the 12 members of the jury should also be executed for giving the "wrong" verdict ? ? ?

Maybe we should just abolish the whole judicial system altogether and let Jesus Christ be the judge

Rant all you want, the Judge sentenced an innocent man to death.

It's like you're saying it can't happen.

Rant all you want, the Judge sentenced an innocent man to death.

It's like you're saying it can't happen.

I think part of Harley'gaga'man's agreement to be allowed to live in the U.S.A was to for him to stick his nose so far up the Land of the Free's ass that reason was left far behind.

His sycophancy is quite nauseating.

Rant all you want, the Judge sentenced an innocent man to death.It's like you're saying it can't happen.

The judge carried out the sentence because the 12 man jury found the evidence was conclusive enough to find him guilty

Hey! Hey Let's not stop at executing the judge. Let's line up the 12 jurors and whack them too. :hihi:

Let's not stop there either. Shoot the cops that arrested the man in the first place and the prison employees who kept him locked up :hihi: :hihi:

They're all guilty :hihi: :

If you cant see how stupid all your reasoning is I cant help you. But you've certainly given me a laugh for the day

With that I definitely will bid you adieu (French word) and leave you to carry on the discourse with your moronic friend ArchViz who also likes to use French words occasionally to make up for his otherwise staggering lack of intellect and his embittered outlook towards America since they refused him a visa once. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived