Drugs Testing for Benefits

Conrod

Should claimants have to pass random drug tests to receive benefits?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Should claimants have to pass random drug tests to receive benefits?

• Yes, and if they fail the tests have their benefits stopped until they can provide clear samples.
    • Yes, and if caught their benefits should be reduced by a percentage until they can pass.
    • They should only receive food and domestic service vouchers anyway, not money.
    • No, they should be able to spend other people's money any way they want, even illegally.

I'm suspicious of the minority of voters who are against testing for drugs.

I suspect that the have an agenda that thye're not disclosing, otherwhise who but a numpty would be happy to have some of their taxes pay for the habits of substance abusers.

Clearly; pointing out that the laws surounding cannabis are unjust and do more harm than good. Pointing out that testing benefit claimants for drugs is heavy handed and discriminatory.

So you're happy to fund out of your taxes the habits of substances abusers.:suspect:

I'm suspicious of the minority of voters who are against testing for drugs.

I suspect that the have an agenda that thye're not disclosing, otherwhise who but a numpty would be happy to have some of their taxes pay for the habits of substance abusers.

ahh the old 'if Ive got nothing to hide I'll quite happily sign all my rights away to the government' line :roll:

Archived