Drugs Testing for Benefits

Conrod

Should claimants have to pass random drug tests to receive benefits?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Should claimants have to pass random drug tests to receive benefits?

• Yes, and if they fail the tests have their benefits stopped until they can provide clear samples.
    • Yes, and if caught their benefits should be reduced by a percentage until they can pass.
    • They should only receive food and domestic service vouchers anyway, not money.
    • No, they should be able to spend other people's money any way they want, even illegally.

:D

its not like what I am saying is top secret information!

Of course it isn't, but bassman likes to add ":suspect:" after your statement making it an insinuation you're a drug abuser hence aiming miserably for the high ground.

I quite like what he's saying - should taxpayers just have to accept that they subsidise the out of work to drink and take drugs, or should claimants be forced to spend their unearned income more sensibly?

Unfortunately, you've simplified the poll to the point of absurdity.

What, for example, would be the outcome of someone who is employed buying their unemployed friend a pint? Despite abiding by the rules, they will fall foul of them.

Very well said, no doubt like me you're one of the 75.35% who have voted sensibly on this topic unlike the sados who need weed etc to get their kicks, what a bunch of losers the 24.65% are, we shouldn't mock the afflicted though they're sad enough.

Actually no, as I don't agree with any of the options. I also hate to disillusion you but my views probably are widely different from yours - if someone wants to take pot/tobacco/alcohol then thats fine by me, provided it is not going to adversely affect anyone else.

You seen to know a lot about Israel and Israelis, and by your own admission have only met two...in a bar getting ******. :suspect::suspect::D

How long is this person going to be allowed to post lying trash like this?

If i replied in kind I'd no doubt be banned.

Archived