A special appeal on behalf of the modern urban youth.

Is the video offensive or does it have a point.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is the video offensive or does it have a point.

• A valid point was made.
    • The video is nothing but offensive.

You guys are in good company, just look at the delightful comments on the video :rolleyes:

"I SEEM TO REALLY ENJOY THESE CARTOONS. HAHAHHAHAA MASSIVE DEPORTATION BACK TO AFRICA IS THE ONLY REAL ANSWER FOR THE UK HAHAHA"

:rolleyes:

Yay. I wondered how long it would take. So because the comments are racist that makes the posters on here racist? How so?

Surely by using that logic just by commenting on this thread you are in the same group as us? Well done by the way.

Yay. I wondered how long it would take. So because the comments are racist that makes the posters on here racist?
No. If I meant that I would've said it.

Surely by using that logic just by commenting on this thread you are in the same group as us?
What logic? I didn't make an argument, just a single comment that you are in questionable company in your appreciation of that video.

You are just trying to play the race card card.

No. If I meant that I would've said it.

What logic? I didn't make an argument, just a single comment that you are in questionable company in your appreciation of that video.

You are just trying to play the race card card.

Why are we though. How do you know in what context we appreciate the video? I'm not trying to play any cards. You were the one that posted the racist Youtube comment. Why did yo feel the need? No-one on here mentioned race.

I'm not trying to play any cards. You were the one that posted the racist Youtube comment. Why did yo feel the need? No-one on here mentioned race.
No-one mentioned race, true but your OP does have a link to a video with extremely obvious racist undertones, and the 'you guys' I referred to all voted that you thought the video made a good point. Did I really need to explain that? Its not exactly rocket science

No-one mentioned race, true but your OP does have a link to a video with extremely obvious racist undertones, and the 'you guys' I referred to all voted that you thought the video made a good point. Did I really need to explain that? Its not exactly rocket science

Neithe is rocket science. Thanks for the explanation.

Archived