Ebay wont let me sell!

tom87

i have just taken a hour uploading pics and filling in the description to find out ebay will not let me sell my because i have to sell things under £350 for 90 days until i can sell somthing above £350! what a joke i dont have anything i want to sell only my car!

has anyone else had this or know how to combat it?

i have just taken a hour uploading pics and filling in the description to find out ebay will not let me sell my because i have to sell things under £350 for 90 days until i can sell somthing above £350! what a joke i dont have anything i want to sell only my car!

has anyone else had this or know how to combat it?

just play them at their own game advertise the car at 99p start

haha not a bid idea! its for a 1970 MG B roadster if anyone is after one

I always start cars off as 99p, I have sold MG's, Jags, Classic Minis etc and have sold for higher than those starting with a higher starting price.

Low start = lots of early bids and people notice its had a lot of bids and don't want to miss out!

Weird but true!! Good luck! :)

I always start cars off as 99p, I have sold MG's, Jags, Classic Minis etc and have sold for higher than those starting with a higher starting price.

Low start = lots of early bids and people notice its had a lot of bids and don't want to miss out!

Weird but true!! Good luck! :)

I would agree with that.but i would put on the add that the car is advertised elsewere and can be removed at anytime,just to cover yourself.

I would agree with that.but i would put on the add that the car is advertised elsewere and can be removed at anytime,just to cover yourself.

that is against ebay rules but loads of people do it anway.good luck with the sale what is the item number , so we can moniter it i may even have a bid just to get things going for you.

I have never done this as you never know what last minute bids will come in. The rule of thumb used to be whatever the auction was up to half way through, it would end on double this amount. This was generally the case in 2006-2009, but not any more.

Anyone know general pattern is now in bidding/final price? :)

I have never done this as you never know what last minute bids will come in. The rule of thumb used to be whatever the auction was up to half way through, it would end on double this amount. This was generally the case in 2006-2009, but not any more.

Anyone know general pattern is now in bidding/final price? :)

Some times its the last 20 seconds when the winning bid comes in.Another way to beat ebay rules is to get a mate to bid what ever you consider to be a fair starting price then the market will find its own level just give him a massive discount for cash if he wins.

Archived