After ten years Muslims make a stand against extremism.

But these arrested muslims as you often say are second/third generation British yet they are quite happy to bomb us in what is supposed to be 'their country of birth', so are they saying that they're British or none British whenever it suits them.

In my mind they're the worst kind of subverisves, living within our community and being British when it suits them and Muslims first and British second when it suits them.

Someone recently started a thread (which was closed before I had a chance to post in it) about a story in the media on how the RBL were not allowed to operate in Birmingham city center, which prompted some natural suspitions that it was because Birmingham has a large Muslim population and the presence of the RBL there may course some tension.

In responce it was said that the actual reason the RBL were denied is because Birmingham city council had reached their limit for the amount of charitable organisations to operate in the city centre at any one time.

I want to say that that excuse is pretty lame to be honest: the Royal British Legion's poppy appeal is one of the most famous , well known and respected charitable events in this country, its a household name and a British institution, so for BCC to not leave a free space for it on rememberance sunday is a suspiciously huge oversight to say the least :suspect:

But these arrested muslims as you often say are second/third generation British yet they are quite happy to bomb us in what is supposed to be 'their country of birth', so are they saying that they're British or none British whenever it suits them.

In my mind they're the worst kind of subverisves, living within our community and being British when it suits them and Muslims first and British second when it suits them.

Those British muslims who turn to the islamist path and plot attrocities against us are the worst kind of traitors and hence we jail them. I doubt a single person on this forum disagrees with the vigourous pursuit and punishment of these scumbags.

However, that has precisely nothing to do with all the other muslims who are getting on with their lives like the rest of us and not plotting anything or wanting to impose sharia law or have the black flag of islam over downing street.

I don't see how hard this concept is to grasp.

Jihad al bombb'elt - formerly known as white petty criminal Barry Thick - our enemy

Saif al islam - islamic fundamentalist immigrant claiming assylum because he wanted to blow stuff up in his home country - our enemy

Ali Hussein - hard working shop owner who worries a lot about the margin on the jammie dodgers and couldn't give a toss about global jihad - not our enemy.

Most muslims don't want to blow everything up.

Someone recently started a thread (which was closed before I had a chance to post in it) about a story in the media on how the RBL were not allowed to operate in Birmingham city center, which prompted some natural suspitions that it was because Birmingham has a large Muslim population and the presence of the RBL there may course some tension.

In responce it was said that the actual reason the RBL were denied is because Birmingham city council had reached their limit for the amount of charitable organisations to operate in the city centre at any one time.

I want to say that that excuse is pretty lame to be honest: the Royal British Legion's poppy appeal is one of the most famous , well known and respected charitable events in this country, its a household name and a British institution, so for BCC to not leave a free space for it on rememberance sunday is a suspiciously huge oversight to say the least :suspect:

That's got nowt to do with muslims. The real reason was simply that the allocated places had all gone. I believe it's been sorted now. Though I'm a bigot so couldn't give a flying ****. It was clearly muslims. ;)

Those British muslims who turn to the islamist path and plot attrocities against us are the worst kind of traitors and hence we jail them. I doubt a single person on this forum disagrees with the vigourous pursuit and punishment of these scumbags.

However, that has precisely nothing to do with all the other muslims who are getting on with their lives like the rest of us and not plotting anything or wanting to impose sharia law or have the black flag of islam over downing street.

I don't see how hard this concept is to grasp.

Jihad al bombb'elt - formerly known as white petty criminal Barry Thick - our enemy

Saif al islam - islamic fundamentalist immigrant claiming assylum because he wanted to blow stuff up in his home country - our enemy

Ali Hussein - hard working shop owner who worries a lot about the margin on the jammie dodgers and couldn't give a toss about global jihad - not our enemy.

Most muslims don't want to blow everything up.

Then I sugets you look up the survey carried out amongst the muslim community and see how many young muslims are not as peace minded as you sugest. I think the survey showed something like 40% of young muslims were against the west and supported terrorist in principal policies.

Can I expound on that comment, andy?

Those who turn to the terrorist path, and plot atrocities are traitors to the human race. end of

Archived