After ten years Muslims make a stand against extremism.

I may have posted the article as a positive slant on muslims. I'm not copping out. It's clear I posted the link, I have nothing to hide on that front.

You're right, I'm bang the same as the EDL and BNP. Should I go for more anti-muslim to really fit in?

Do you have any links to anything that muslims have done to stand against extremism in the last 10 years?

Try here: Muslims condemn terrorist attacks

It took a few seconds on Google, but then you wouldn't be looking for anything that didn't support your bigotry, would you?

Is it a case of too little too late? Has the practice of just standing by and protecting the extremists done too much irreversible damage for the muslim community?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15044797

The same man issued a Fatwa against terrorism last year. I don't think it was very successful.

It has happened before but not received the same publicity;Sometimes racist comments are as harmful as terrorists behaviour.

I'm guessing from that you don't actually know what a fatwa is?

It is purely a ruling on the law.

On the overall issue, only people who do not want to see islam condemning terrorism fail to see the numerous times they have. The problem is of course, the media do not want to see it, and therefore print it, because it isn't actually a very interesting story. "Someone does something that pretty much everyone else except the terrorists does" isn't a story that sells papers. So that leads to people thinking it isn't happening.

Are you saying that countries under Islamic rule actively seek out extremists and publicly condemn them and we've just missed it for the last ten years?

On the overall issue, only people who do not want to see islam condemning terrorism fail to see the numerous times they have. The problem is of course, the media do not want to see it, and therefore print it, because it isn't actually a very interesting story. "Someone does something that pretty much everyone else except the terrorists does" isn't a story that sells papers. So that leads to people thinking it isn't happening.

Wow what a persecution complex you have and a MOD as well, is that why certain threads get closed?

Archived