Why are people so cynical and nasty

Well we abide by laws in everyday life whether at work or play so it's an extension of that really, having said that, if you have an opinion that's contraversial or against the flow it's reasonable to expect some flak for it.

Sometimes its educated, sometimes it's even witty and sure enough sometimes it's plain nasty, that's the risk when you air your point of view publicly. Rise above it or hit back, we have the choice.

Well said, I thought there was only me up at this unearthly hour:D:D Well and my OH but he's gone to work and I'll be going a bit later

Come to what? You've only been here a few months so you don't have a clue what it used to be like on this forum ages ago. Unless you had a different account :)

And there you go. An instant butthole reply from somebody who dosent even know me. This thread is perfect. Very true, and full of arrogant posters who want to accuse you of being......here we go.......their favourite stupid annoying word...... troll. Yep, thats the word on here, Troll. Well heres one for you 0742sheff, ive never had an "account" on here before, and I do have a "clue" what its like on here, coz (BECAUSE) ive read this forum for ages. I was a little sceptical about joining, as a lot of posts seem to be as cynical as yours, and this has just shown exactly what its like on this forum. I havent offended anyone on this thread, however you feel you need to offend and accuse me????? Keep your unjustified opinions to yourself, especially on a thread about arrogant people who usually post crap

Because they are that. didn't use to be like this, but over time people just turned nasty .

And there speaks the voice of experience ( date joined May 2010 ), the forum allows people to say what they think within reason ……… if you want a cosseted forum were descent and negativity is stamped on by over zealous mods (or should that be mod) try Leeds Forum.

And there speaks the voice of experience ( date joined May 2010 ), the forum allows people to say what you think within reason ……… if you want a cosseted forum were descent and negativity is stamped on by over zealous mods (or should that be mod) try Leeds Forum.

I was waiting for someone to point that out, however I had an account on here before from 2005 and watched the forums for a while before that. try again.

I was waiting for someone to point that out, however I had an account on here before from 2005 and watched the forums for a while before that. try again.

Try what again :confused: if you have been around that long you will know that the feeling on here goes through “phases” , there have been times much worse than the present and there have been times a lot quieter …….. things seem to be ticking along nicely at the moment don’t they.

Archived