Why are people so cynical and nasty

And there you go. An instant butthole reply from somebody who dosent even know me. This thread is perfect. Very true, and full of arrogant posters who want to accuse you of being......here we go.......their favourite stupid annoying word...... troll. Yep, thats the word on here, Troll. Well heres one for you 0742sheff, ive never had an "account" on here before, and I do have a "clue" what its like on here, coz (BECAUSE) ive read this forum for ages. I was a little sceptical about joining, as a lot of posts seem to be as cynical as yours, and this has just shown exactly what its like on this forum. I havent offended anyone on this thread, however you feel you need to offend and accuse me????? Keep your unjustified opinions to yourself, especially on a thread about arrogant people who usually post crap

1. Time will tell if i know you.

2. I never accused you of being a troll.

3. I seriously doubt you have been reading this forum since 2004 when i joined and only decided to join yourself a few months ago so no, you do NOT know what it used to be like.

4. If i offended you in my previous post then i suggest that you too easily offended to post on this particular forum. I would suggest http://www.fluffywuffies.com (i bet someone actually clicks on that), in future.

5. Your reply was far more cynical and nasty than anything i had said previously. You are a hypocrite ;)

Is that all you do, accuse people of having other usernames?

I've not accused Mummytwo of having another username, she openly admits having had another user account.

I was waiting for someone to point that out, however I had an account on here before from 2005 and watched the forums for a while before that. try again.

We blank those that make attempts to inflame and incite others to hate respected members of SF.

We only debate, and debate tup to a point and the point being once the other is rude, we ignore.

Oh the irony. Every one of your threads is a thinly veiled attempt to rile and abuse others. You know full well your bizarre posting style and passive comments are designed to elicit reactions from others. It's even clearer when you see your signature is already set up to deflect accusations.

If you were just a normal person who had no intention of evoking a negative response from others, how about NOT using Fact in every post, referring to yourself as I (instead of we), not bragging about what you have, and just generally typing like any one of the other five thousand regular posters?

That's never going to happen, because, you see, YOU'RE the kind of fantasist poster SF could do without and one of the reasons this forum has gone downhill. I've been posting here since 2004 and this new style of "passive trolling" is extremely tiring.

Hi

Good thread, fact!!

Rarely does one get anything free in life. Our mother had a saying when she met or heard about rude people, "politeness and honesty cost nothing."

We are polite on the net as in the real world.

We blank those that make attempts to inflame and incite others to hate respected members of SF.

We only debate, and debate tup to a point and the point being once the other is rude, we ignore.

Good to have a heated debate if one feels strongly about something but no point in being abusive or trating the other like a fool.

thanks

:)

You don't half spout some garbage

Archived