Labour want to lower tuition fees

Don't forget what Ed actually said when interviewed on the news....it went like this......

ED - "if there was an election now, we would cut the fees from £9000 to £6000 as this is completely unjustified on our young people"

INTERVIEWER - "so will this be in your manifesto?"

ED - "Well I can't say what will be in our manifesto for an election 3 years down the line - no party can do that"

INTERVIEWER - "thats not going to give reassurance to the young people who want thiis"

SO.....it seems, we say what sounds good - but don't do it.

Hey, didn't the Lib Dems do that in 2010, not raising tuition fees??? and didn't conservatives mention something about reducing immigration and bringing about welfare reform?

So it seems we have 3 choices

1) the Lib Dems

2) the Lib Labours

3) the Lib Conservatives

All say what sounds good, but don't back up what they stand for

Given that Labour have a track record of not backing up any promises made with regard to tuition fees I don't see why I should believe Ed Miliband this time around.

All the 3 main parties lack any sort of credibility on this issue. They all lie.

One half of the Dynamic Duo, The Boy Blunder, did do that at all did he? http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3254566/Nick-Clegg-in-new-U-turn-on-university-fees-U-turn.html

And another thing, didn't the current government, if you can call it that, make something like 12 U Turns in 12 months, possibly more?

In my view we need to DUMB UP degrees and make sure only the top 10% get onto courses again. Then the country could afford to subsidise bright students no matter what their background was.

Lets get back to having colleges and sandwich courses for the less academically minded people who would be much better preparing for life as craftsmen.

In my view we need to DUMB UP degrees and make sure only the top 10% get onto courses again. Then the country could afford to subsidise bright students no matter what their background was.

Lets get back to having colleges and sandwich courses for the less academically minded people who would be much better preparing for life as craftsmen.

Who are you to decide who should or should not go to university?

Archived