Paintballing in Sheffield

SCHerculeans

• 1 year later...

Just wondering how much interest there would be for a paintball tournament in or near Sheffield, if there are any paintball teams, specifically speedball/x ball teams around sheffield that would like the chance to get together and compete.

For clarification this probably would not be a woodsball tournament, it would be a speedball tournament, ie not the same type of paintball where you go out into the woods in boiler suits and shoot your mates for a stag party.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We went paint-balling around 25 years ago, a corporate thing. I found it pretty cool at the end when I pelted the wife's windscreen with all the blobs I had left, apart from one which I released on her bum, I was nearly sick I laughed that much, until I realised I didn't have any bus fare :(

oh dear bet she loved the telly with paint on it ha bit of a long shot i trying to sell my desktop pc in sheffield area and iv waited 7 days and ive posted 5 posts but it still wont let me put a post up on the sale forum ??

Archived