Has your car insurance renewal gone up this year?

You'd think with a multi-car policy and another years NCB the renewal price would lower, not raise by 15-20%. That's with Admiral, which I've always found to give the lowest quote around. I'm going to have a little look around other insurers but I'll probably end up paying it. :? Has anyone elses gone up this year despite no claims/ points etc.?

Will Swintons (Swindles :hihi:) accept sweets for payment? :(

Like your Avatar your eminence. See my link below.

I've put Croella on my ignore list because they're mardy. That's the first time I've done that, didn't even put Graeme on there although I went on his once or twice:hihi::hihi: FACT

Just received my renewal and it's gone up by nearly 30%. Since my premium isn't too costly anyway, the increase isn't a huge amount each month. But, I'll still be shopping around though. Loyalty seems to count for nothing and they increase premiums in the hope that their customers are daft enough to not question it and just carry on paying. M&S tried this on a couple of years ago with me, a quick phone call to tell them I was cancelling and they miracously reduced the cost by £100. :suspect:

Archived