Has your car insurance renewal gone up this year?

Mine went down by about £100 after I shopped around (which I do every year).

Seems to be the exception though.

My wives went down by a fare amount as well, I think people shop around and get e good deal and then when it comes to renewal they think …..” they were the best last year I will stick with them” ……….. bad idea. :shakes:

My wives went down by a fare amount as well, I think people shop around and get e good deal and then when it comes to renewal they think …..” they were the best last year I will stick with them” ……….. bad idea. :shakes:

I also think a lot of people will just use one comparison site and go with the top of the list and just think that will be the best i can get so why bother.

Like you said bad idea, the big websites will be on there but not all the best deals will be.

I also think a lot of people will just use one comparison site and go with the top of the list and just think that will be the best i can get so why bother.

Like you said bad idea, the big websites will be on there but not all the best deals will be.

I've yet to find a single comparison site which has come back with the lowest quote on the market - they are absolutely rubbish.

I've yet to find a single comparison site which has come back with the lowest quote on the market
Erm, what do you think the comparison websites' owners live on, and pay their rather extravagant TV advertising campaigns with? Thin air?

Mull that one over a few seconds, and there's your answer ;)

Archived