Is it illegal to throw dog muck in the road?

i ride my scooter to work and theres a road i go down near some houses and i bet you every morning there a big pile of dog muck in the middle of the road , always in different places on the 100 yrd street , ive ridden my scooter through it in the dark quite a few times , i find it reallt annoying and i want to do somthing about it , i know it may seem a joke to some people but seriously it no joke , im deadly serious:(

Would kicking a discarded can be illegal?

Fair point. I was thinking of it being thrown into the road from, say, your own garden, if it was your dog.

Removing dog muck from the pavement and putting it into the road .. I'm not sure. That would be fairly analogous to your kicking a can around - you haven't created litter, just moved it.

Fair point. I was thinking of it being thrown into the road from, say, your own garden, if it was your dog.

Removing dog muck from the pavement and putting it into the road .. I'm not sure. That would be fairly analogous to your kicking a can around - you haven't created litter, just moved it.

That is what I was thinking of.

I frequently flick, into the road, crap left by others on the grass verge in front of my home.

That is what I was thinking of.

I frequently flick, into the road, crap left by others on the grass verge in front of my home.

That's nice for the cyclists and other road users.:gag:

Better to identify whose dog is dumping it there in the first place and return it them.

Archived