Wedding venue and catering.

Flibble, I believe Bradfield village hall now have their own resident catering company (Hazels) but it still might offer more flexibility than some other places. We are looking for a similar thing (really want to make sure the food is WOW) but we are struggling too so let us know if you find anywhere.

I like the sound of blue and yellow together but you're right and they could be overbearing if thery are too bright, what about a nice cornflower blue with a creamy yellow?

I like your colour combo. very adventurous!! I am thinking a combo of pink,orange and cardbury purple. I am looking for a venue tht offers self catering too. soo hard to find. I dont want to compromise on the venue much coz the pics r for life loool...

I made a sample invitation for someone last week, and thought it was a strange mix of colours, Purple text, an orange gerbera, and a fuchsia pink ribbon. it actually looked really nice when it was done, and I'm guessing as you like it to, its a popular colour mix that I've missed? x

Hi,

We both love sunflowers, so if I have them in my bouquet somehow I think we'll go for a pale blue as the yellow is quite vibrant. My hubby to be is a Leeds fan (shh) and is convinced if we have yellow, blue and white it can be an LUFC theme. I have made it clear that this is definitely not the case!! It's just a coincidence we both like the colours. I love love love purple, but as most things I buy at the minute are purple, I've decided to go for something different as I think people will assume that will be the colour. I'm sure I'll get a splash in there somewhere though :)

i love sunflowers youve givern me an ideaa

do you think black & white witch is my dress

its more white than black its got a black line

accross the top part of the cheast & round the waist

with a long nice ribbon with a bow on the back

sunflowers & purple flowers would match

but i haven got a clue what colour to have the

bridesmaids dress :D

I think that'd look lovely. What about bridesmaids in purple with yellow and a different shade of purple flowers. If you google yellow and purple wedding, it comes up with lots of pictures which might give you ideas. The other thing is to have bridesmaids in your reverse, as in black dresses?

I think that'd look lovely. What about bridesmaids in purple with yellow and a different shade of purple flowers. If you google yellow and purple wedding, it comes up with lots of pictures which might give you ideas. The other thing is to have bridesmaids in your reverse, as in black dresses?

hmmmmm i do like that idea but not sure about black bridemaid dresses

i dont want it to look like they are going to a funnarel :hihi:

AAAAAhhhhhwwwwww i dont know what to have :huh::roll:

I think that the venue is more important to book but always check if they allow caterers from outside as this is sometimes not allowed, I always find the cheapest options are the all in civil ceremonys. The big costs with venue catering can be things like 'corking' which is a charge per bottle of wine served which is usually around £3 per bottle if you bring wine from outside the venue as opposed to a more expensive bottle from the venue. There are loads of outside caterers but they will need an exact venue to work at so that they can quote for milage etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
I made a sample invitation for someone last week, and thought it was a strange mix of colours, Purple text, an orange gerbera, and a fuchsia pink ribbon. it actually looked really nice when it was done, and I'm guessing as you like it to, its a popular colour mix that I've missed? x

I saw it on dont tell the bride n l fell in love. they used gerberas. flowers l have never liked but it looked lovely.:):)

Archived