Should you be able to buy a degree? would save studying

No it wouldn't.

Can I recommend a critical thinking skills course to go with that English language GCSE you need?

You always have to go straight for personal attacks on other posters rather than debating the topic - are you just unable to control your urges?

You always have to go straight for personal attacks on other posters rather than debating the topic - are you just unable to control your urges?

Not at all, unless you consider that pointing out that someone's 'argument' is poorly written toss or badly spelt and punctuated toss amounts to a personal attack.

Not at all, unless you consider that pointing out that someone's 'argument' is poorly written toss or badly spelt and punctuated toss amounts to a personal attack.
Actually, yes it does when you openly criticize somebody's education standard. If you don't like the thread, surely it would be easier just to avoid comment and move to another topic, but instead you have to stick your little dagger in :rolleyes:.

OP = Fail

So because you don't meet the entry requirements for Uni to get a degree the honest way, you want to cheat and buy one? Which is probably illegal anyway?!

Did I mention you FAIL?!

Actually, yes it does when you openly criticize somebody's education standard. If you don't like the thread, surely it would be easier just to avoid comment and move to another topic, but instead you have to stick your little dagger in :rolleyes:.

Oh dear, a little touchy are we? Do you know the OP? Are are you just being terribly chivalrous?

Sorry, my error. I didn't realise bad manners and insulting posts were encouraged on certain types of thread.

It's borderline isn't it, but when the OP is clearly trolling I think the language used is fair game. It's not a personal attack, it's an attack on the post.

Instead of getting into debt with the SLC to get a degree it would make more sense to pay for it on a credit card, then go bankrupt (SLC debts aren't cleared by bankruptcy).

You then have the degree and no debt.

If it really will boost your earning potential, then you'll have no need to take on debt ever again. Rather than indebt yourself with a mortgage, one could buy an house outright.

Archived