Imran Khan says stop UK Aid to Pakistan

That is just what Imran Khan is saying

Sorry but we the working class of the population don't owe anybody anything.

Go and look at pictures of old Sheffield when the British Empire was at its height then come back and tell us about thse people living in those slums who you think they were exploiting.

I never said the people of sheffield do

our government has always been too centrally based down south. and the policyies they implement affect us all whether we are responsible or not!

We shouldn't be given aid to any country nowadays, because we haven't got any money.

If Pakistan can afford nuclear weapons, it clearly doesn't need handouts.

Exactly they put nuclear weapons above the welfare of their own.

By giving aid we're actualy funding their nuclear programme because we're freeing up their funds that should go to welfare to be spent on weapons whilst we provide welfare aid that they just pocket anyway.

I never said the people of sheffield do

our government has always been too centrally based down south. and the policyies they implement affect us all whether we are responsible or not!

The point I'm making is that the whole of the tax paying population are expected to pay for what 3 to 4% of the population profitted from in the days of the empire.

The point I'm making is that the whole of the tax paying population are expected to pay for what 3 to 4% of the population profitted from in the days of the empire.

ah yeah, I wasn't saying it was right, I was just saying that's why they probably handed over cash without check for so many years. I mean even tony blair apoligised for slavery. what did he have to do with it? absolutley nothing. but that guilt seems to run deep within the british establishment.

but to blame ignorant polititons mistakes in th epast as an excuse to end all foreign aid is no arguement

:suspect:

You're wrong. I've seen enough posts by this user to understand what motivates him. His contempt for those he dislikes is all over his posts, the concern about money being misappropriated is used as a distraction from the true agenda and is typical of the behaviour of the far right.

What is the far right?

To me, it's fascist tinpot dictators and a handful of idiotic skinheads (and their slightly more presentable PR men) of the BNP and EDL. To some posters on SF, the far right seems to include anybody not left of the Lib Dems.

Well, brace yourself for an injection of reality - it's not like that. I'm a Tory, I earnestly believe in encouraging the opportunity for individuals to do well. My grandparents were attracted to Britain for that very reason - the opportunity to recognise talent and hard work, and they have proudly voted Tory to support their business endeavours as I do now. I'm not entirely 'white English', so if somebody like me feels the need to voice concern over problems with immigration and racial sub-groups in the community, you're going to look pretty silly calling me racist.

Right of centre isn’t far right, it’s middle ground variation. People on here express Conservative views and are decried as being of the far right. They’re not. The Tories are no more far right than the Lib Dems are far left. If you can’t see that, it must be because you’re so far left you can’t see reality.

:suspect:

You're wrong. I've seen enough posts by this user to understand what motivates him. His contempt for those he dislikes is all over his posts, the concern about money being misappropriated is used as a distraction from the true agenda and is typical of the behaviour of the far right.

This kind of proves my point. I've been saying what IK has said for ages. Because I've been raising points like the one raised by IK I seem to have gained the "far right" label, which made me laugh..

Incidentally, I personally, don't have contempt for any minority group but think I'm entitled to say what I believe to be the truth, in the case of aid to Pakistan, I appear to be right, as does IK.

Sticks and stones.....:hihi:

If you're not happy with my posts why don't you complain to the MODs?

I reckon you took a nose dive out of the 'Plonker Tree' and hit every branch on the way down.:hihi:

I'm sure many people have and i'm sure you have been banned plenty of times aswell.

I know what you are and what kind of tree you fell out of. :hihi:

What is the far right?

To me, it's fascist tinpot dictators and a handful of idiotic skinheads (and their slightly more presentable PR men) of the BNP and EDL. To some posters on SF, the far right seems to include anybody not left of the Lib Dems.

Well, brace yourself for an injection of reality - it's not like that. I'm a Tory, I earnestly believe in encouraging the opportunity for individuals to do well. My grandparents were attracted to Britain for that very reason - the opportunity to recognise talent and hard work, and they have proudly voted Tory to support their business endeavours as I do now. I'm not entirely 'white English', so if somebody like me feels the need to voice concern over problems with immigration and racial sub-groups in the community, you're going to look pretty silly calling me racist.

Right of centre isn’t far right, it’s middle ground variation. People on here express Conservative views and are decried as being of the far right. They’re not. The Tories are no more far right than the Lib Dems are far left. If you can’t see that, it must be because you’re so far left you can’t see reality.

My Bold=

You don't have to be white to be racist, plenty of black, asian, mixed race and chinese racist about so your point i have highlighted is wrong.

My Bold=

You don't have to be white to be racist, plenty of black, asian, mixed race and chinese racist about so your point i have highlighted is wrong.

Oh dear god.

Perhaps there are - there's an awful lot of tension between the black and asian youth as a result- but if, for example, a panda in a community of llamas objected to excessive panda immigration, it's unlikely that the panda hates other pandas - perhaps it just thinks the llama/panda balance is already a bit dodgy in Llamatown.

My Bold=

yeah I am struggling to see what problem the son of an immigrant can have with immigration as a principal.

Wha was it ok when your parents came but now we're full or something?

the EDL and BNP like to roll out a token 2nd generation immigrant, they say 'im english, I was born here, these people have no right to come over'

facepalm on so many levels

Archived