Imran Khan says stop UK Aid to Pakistan

We shouldn't be given aid to any country nowadays, because we haven't got any money.

If Pakistan can afford nuclear weapons, it clearly doesn't need handouts.

there are countryes that clearly do nead aid but I think you are right, pakistan probably isn't one of them. but dont dismiss foreign aid completely :)

Strange that someone who makes disingenuous comments about this forum ...

You'll be banned for stating the obvious.

... implying that there is a political bias is free to go on like a broken record about his own pet peeves:

Foreign Aid to cost each of us £2500 over 4 years

Roma worker in £2.9m scam jailed

[LOCKED] 33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who

[LOCKED] Electric bills are paying for Foreign Aid

[LOCKED] Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

[LOCKED] Gaza Tunnels big enough to drive cars through

Xenophobia, racism and hatred is what this thread is really about and not the words of Imran Khan.

aid is complex. there is millions of aid that has gone to africa and india that has been stoelen by corrupt dictators. I think this comes from a guilt that we felt due to the empire days. A feeling that we owed the world something, so we would give blindly to appease our own conscienece.

as I had mentioned in other threads there are many pragmatic reasons to subscribel to international aid as a good policy. regawrdless if you don't care about the sta te of the rest of the world (and are ignorant to the knock on effects to us), you think we give aid and expect nothing? come on this is some dirty deep politics going on.

If we donate aid we are getting somethign in return, be it airspace, mineral rights or political will, probably a lot cheaper than it comes on t6he opn market

Strange that someone who makes disingenuous comments about this forum ...

... implying that there is a political bias is free to go on like a broken record about his own pet peeves:

Foreign Aid to cost each of us £2500 over 4 years

Roma worker in £2.9m scam jailed

[LOCKED] 33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who

[LOCKED] Electric bills are paying for Foreign Aid

[LOCKED] Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

[LOCKED] Gaza Tunnels big enough to drive cars through

Xenophobia, racism and hatred is what this thread is really about and not the words of Imran Khan.

No its not. Its become more about the fact when somebody complains about overseas aid, immigration or Muslim extremists they are frequently labelled as racist.

Now IK has stated that the aid is in fact a waste of money he's applauded and agreed with by the same people who label others as racist when they state the same.

IK is a bit slow if he's only just realised its all a waste of money. Others have been saying the same for years...

Oh please :rolleyes:

:suspect:

No its not.

You're wrong. I've seen enough posts by this user to understand what motivates him. His contempt for those he dislikes is all over his posts, the concern about money being misappropriated is used as a distraction from the true agenda and is typical of the behaviour of the far right.

aid is complex. there is millions of aid that has gone to africa and india that has been stoelen by corrupt dictators. .

That is just what Imran Khan is saying

I think this comes from a guilt that we felt due to the empire days. A feeling that we owed the world something, so we would give blindly to appease our own conscienece

Sorry but we the working class of the population don't owe anybody anything.

Go and look at pictures of old Sheffield when the British Empire was at its height then come back and tell us about thse people living in those slums who you think they were exploiting.

You're wrong. I've seen enough posts by this user to understand what motivates him. His contempt for those he dislikes is all over his posts, the concern about money being misappropriated is used as a distraction from the true agenda and is typical of the behaviour of the far right.

You're so full of Westernerphobic bile that you've lost all sense of reason to the point of rabid stupidity.

If you're not happy with my posts why don't you complain to the MODs?

I reckon you took a nose dive out of the 'Plonker Tree' and hit every branch on the way down.:hihi:

Archived