Google Street used to plan 75% of burglaries.

Encourage. What a strange word to use in this context.

Like someone already said, does a car encourage bank robbery? Does a crow bar encourage burglary?

Are you confusing 'is used as a tool' with 'encourages'.

Of course. If you will get all hysterical then I'll use sensationalist words. I'm not confusing anything. I'm asking questions.

Aren't most burglaries impulse crimes?

It said that the same amount use twitter and facebook, will you be asking if they should be banned as well?

they must be worse for helping the crims, posting "I'm at work, bored" on twitter might just as well say "I'm out, come and burgle me"

Hysterical... Didn't you ask in your OP whether we should ban it?

No

Is that not asking if it should be banned?

Yes.

If they encourage criminal behaviour then surely?

If you will get all hysterical then I'll use sensationalist words. I'm not confusing anything. I'm asking questions.

Well now I'm confused. The question here is linked to a supposition that these things encourage the behaviour. You then claim that you're using sensationalist words because someone else is hysterical, but it was you that asked a question about whether it should be banned, does that mean you're being hysterical about it?

Well now I'm confused. The question here is linked to a supposition that these things encourage the behaviour. You then claim that you're using sensationalist words because someone else is hysterical, but it was you that asked a question about whether it should be banned, does that mean you're being hysterical about it?

I did. I asked a question in my post. The question was linked to the posted link. You took it as me being hysterical so I played along.

Archived