Poppy's not allowed to be sold in different areas

kal el

I had this posted by a fb friend a few days ago.

I then posted this on my status

Ok so I have seen a couple of posts already so we best clear this up. The royal british legion have not been stopped from selling poppies anywhere due to ethnic minorities complaining. There was a brief issue in birmingham due to its quota of city centre licences already been used by other charities but this has now been resolved. Facebook is great for some things but it is a wet dream for the far right and its racist propoganda.

What did I get in return.

"They come here and take our jobs yadda yadda yadda."

You can always tell when someone is trying to prove a serious political point or just cut and pasting propaganda by trying to discuss it with them. :hihi:

You should join-the uniform's a nice range of pastels as opposed to those the miserable blacks and browns of the Pitchfork Brigade.

and it's hand woven by rainforest alliance certified villagers using organic renewable raw materials

Kal el - Facebook have announced the price plans for the new charging policy that is soon to be brought in. Repost this to 4 millions friends in 3 seconds and you will not be charged. Don't be one of the ones to get charged! repost this now before it comes into effect.

Archived