Mini Bonnet Stripes

Can anyone recommend a reputable place i could get some stripes put on my mini in Sheffield or Barnsley? and how much i'm likely to pay.

I know they're cheap on ebay but i'd rather have someone who knows what they're doing put them on for me.

I'm after 2 black 'viper stripes' running from the lowest part of the front bumper all the way up and over the car and down to the very bottom of the back bumper (most don't include the very bottoms of the bumpers) missing out a double sunroof on the way (obviously!).

Thanks forumers!

Can anyone recommend a reputable place i could get some stripes put on my mini in Sheffield or Barnsley? and how much i'm likely to pay.

I know they're cheap on ebay but i'd rather have someone who knows what they're doing put them on for me.

I'm after 2 black 'viper stripes' running from the lowest part of the front bumper all the way up and over the car and down to the very bottom of the back bumper (most don't include the very bottoms of the bumpers) missing out a double sunroof on the way (obviously!).

Thanks forumers!

Don't bother it will just look silly won't it ?

Archived