Sunday Junior Challenge Cup - Round 2

Pink2Bubble

Just seen the draw for 2nd round of County Cup.

Sheffield Forum will play Royal Misfits away.

Other fixtures that may be of interest on here are:

Game 114: Wordsworth v HILLSBOROUGH CLUB

Game 118: Carbrook v KNOWHOW

Game 125: WYVERN v Winn Gardens

Full draw is HERE on County FA website.

Games to be played 9th September, allocated referees are on the site.

Just seen the draw for 2nd round of County Cup.

Sheffield Forum will play Royal Misfits away.

Other fixtures that may be of interest on here are:

Game 114: Wordsworth v HILLSBOROUGH CLUB

Game 118: Carbrook v KNOWHOW

Game 125: WYVERN v Winn Gardens

Full draw is HERE on County FA website.

Games to be played 9th September, allocated referees are on the site.

Royal Misfits ??? who are they , is it some random made up name :hihi::hihi:

As for Wordsworth i dont know much about them

LOL I know nothing about Misfits at all either, a new team but neither Wyvern or KnowHow will have played them. Theyre in 4th division.

Wordsworth are in our league, first division. Thats all! lol

Possibility of 3 cup games in a month next month. 3rd round is 2 weeks after with league cup last Sunday of month.

We managed to get our game on 16th off as most of players are at the derby or beam back.

Just had the paperwork through for the games....since when do we have to send the opposition our squad players names? And by first class post no less than 5 days before the game?? Seems very odd having to do this. :huh: Saying that, I dont recall us receiving paperwork last season and thought we just used the league forms! LOL Only when handing to ref and opposition were we told so may be this is why. Im guessing an email will be fine for this anyway...?

Also, the marks for the referee...anybody find it strange to mark a ref out of 100? The example shows 91-100 as being excellent and 71-80 as being the standard expected. Surely in this case 1-10 would be sufficient with 10 being excellent and 8 being standard expected? You give 100 or 91 it will still be classed as the same. Then the marking above for 3 parts of the refs performance, you either tick Disappointing, Reasonable, Good or Excellent :huh:

Same with the league forms, mark out of 10 for Were they on time? Erm...either 1 for no or 10 for yes! :hihi: Think the ref marks need to be simplified across the board.

royal misfits are based at princess royal boozer at woodhouse only game they lost was to wincobank who are rumered to be a very good team (4 1 ) heard of a friend there a rough and ready side who bullied chaucer out of there game ( 5 2 ) and robbie will tell you all about chaucer! will be interesting to see how you go on against them

are carbrook in your league?

winn gardens, my old team beat every time we played em. they used to be decent though so our new team may struggle if its same but i see they have dropped 2 divisions so maybe we can give em a game lets face it if we all lose in this comp then its not the end of the world eh!

royal misfits are based at princess royal boozer at woodhouse only game they lost was to wincobank who are rumered to be a very good team (4 1 ) heard of a friend there a rough and ready side who bullied chaucer out of there game ( 5 2 ) and robbie will tell you all about chaucer! will be interesting to see how you go on against them

are carbrook in your league?

winn gardens, my old team beat every time we played em. they used to be decent though so our new team may struggle if its same but i see they have dropped 2 divisions so maybe we can give em a game lets face it if we all lose in this comp then its not the end of the world eh!

Cheers, just take it like any other game. The pitch in Woodhouse isnt that clever either if I remember rightly. Yeah I heard about Chaucer other day! :suspect:

Carbrook are in first division. I was told they took some Forum 2010 (Crown Inn) players who were rough, in my personal opinion, last season but cant say I recognised any of them. Maybe they took the decent fair players.

What league are Winn Gardens playing in?

Agreed about if we all lose! LOL This county cup has some great teams in it but be nice to go out to a decent side :hihi: Who's doing a 'Megson'? Suppose you lot could afford to with 19 coming still each week!! LOL

winn gardens are in meadowhall league used to be prem but now 2nd div.

where playin chaucer sunday so that will be interesting

not sure about doin a megson as we just wanna win every game although the time will come sooner or hopefully later this season when we lose so its all about how were gonna respond then!

Royal misfits are the only team that bingham park have got anything off, so sounds like they're a strange one.

Winn gardens should be a good test, I assume they have a chunk of the players who play for Winn on a Saturday (not sure if they still run though)

Carbrook are a decent side, they're the old wincobank hotel and put it about a little. I'm sure our players will bottle it again.

But if anyone gets sent off, I'm pooing in the refs bag lol

Archived